Summer Fun

I'm a planner!  I like to have an idea of what's going on each day and week.  It keeps me feel like I'm in control (somewhat) of what's going on.  So for the summer, which started yesterday for us, we created a "Summer Fun A to Z" list.  On Sunday, D and S will each pick a letter of the alphabet.  On the back are some things we can do that start with that letter.  That way if I hear "there's nothing to do" we can look at our list.  It also helps me plan out the week and incorporate D's desire to learn to read.  (She'll be working on sight words that start with the week's letters.)  

I'll try to update here on Fridays what we've done for the week.  Some days will be big outings that get their own posts also.  

For now I'll leave with a picture of our list and tell you this week's letters are H and Y.  Yes, it's on our pantry door! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!