Projects 52, and 365

Project 52, Week 1 - Sunflare

I finished my first project 52 last week and started a new one this week!  I love the challenge of photographing something to match the week's topic.

Sunflare

Project 365, Days 334 - 340

I chose to not follow 3 of the prompts for the week.  The prompts dealt a lot with travel and landscape photography.  We're not headed to our vacation for another 6 weeks so I couldn't figure out how to use the prompts.  Oh well, at least I photographed something!

Day 234 - Silhouette
13 months ago I wouldn't have know how to take this shot!

Day 235 - Under the Sun
There's a big sky light over the tub.

Day 236 - Explore
Exploring what it would be like to jump like a kangaroo!

Day 237 - No prompt
I was practicing taking sunflare pictures.

Day 238 - Have a Ball

Day 239 - No prompt
Fun with bubbles

Day 240 - No prompt
I got in a picture!  I set the camera up and handed it to B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!