Self-Care

Since I began the Abundant Mama project 18 months ago I've come to realize the need for self-care throughout the day.  It's in these moments I get a second to myself to recharge and reenergize for whatever's coming.  Most days I take S's quiet time as my self-care time.  I'll work on photographs, knit, or just sit and do nothing.  I also try to squeeze in little things throughout the day ... some lip gloss, putting on lotion, changing the wraps on my nails, a cup of coffee.

Today's photo assignment was to photograph self-care habits and to realize their importance. 

A bit of lipgloss and my camera ... 2 things that make me feel good!

A cup of coffee always helps me unwind.


My self-care basket ... knitting, gratitude journal, and photography equipment


Comments

  1. Great job on your self-care mama. I too enjoy a nice cup of coffee in my quiet time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!