Beautiful Messes

If you know me, you'll know I am an organized person by nature.  I like things to have their own place and know how the day is going to flow.  Maybe it's from being a teacher for 8 years or from growing up as a dancer where my schoolwork had to be done before I could go to class or rehearsal.  Being a mommy has challenged my neat, organized ways and I'm trying to be less worried about messes and disorganization.  Some days I'm more successful with this than others!

Today's challenge for my photography class was to find the beauty in the messes around the house.  Instead of seeing pile of dishes, see the family meal.  Rather than focusing on the mounds of abandoned toys, remember the games played.

Here are a few of today's messes and the beauty in them....

The reenacting of a book D and I are reading together

A favorite new game played many times and paint colors to brighten up the dining room

Cars crashed together, causing laughter each time they hit

S positioned himself right in the sunlight to play with this box of toys 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!