Olympic Games Inside

We've been watching the Olympics around our house.  D has declared she would like to do the ice slide and also learn curling.  S is in awe of the ski jumpers and snowboarders.  He watches and says "OHHH ... fly!"

Today D created her own inside Olympic game ... blanket jumping.  She and S would run from one side of the play room and jump over a pink fuzzy blanket.  Whoever made it over was the gold medalist.  D was great at jumping over the blanket.  S just ran full speed towards me.

 Planning their strategy for the games.

First up ... D


Next ... S


Time to rehydrate!

This activity gave me a chance to try out a new focus setting on my camera - AI Servo.  It tracks the object in focus as they move.  I need to practice with this mode since most of my photos were out of focus.  This was a result of poor lighting in the house and not focusing in the right place (I think).  My Momtographie class is covering photographing motion this week so I'll be practicing a lot.  Hopefully we'll get outside where the light is better.  But of course they're calling for more snow on Wednesday and Thursday ... PLEASE NO!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!