That Crazy Weather

At the beginning of the week the weather here was 20 degrees with 0 degree wind chills.  We had snow on Tuesday.  It gradually warmed up until today where it's been 60 and sunny.  Of course tomorrow we're looking at a possibility of more snow.  So with the small window of opportunity I took the kids outside to run off some of the enormous energy they have!

We played a game D created that involved a Fairy Queen (her), Pirate Prince (S), and evil pirate (me).    There were bubble keys I was trying to steal to open the ship.  Three colored balls were treasure and of course a large frisbee of mean.  The game involved me chasing the kids as they found every mud puddle in the yard.  They blew bubbles at me to stop me from getting them.  And of course they stole my ship!  It was a soggy, sunny good time for all!!

Run away

Bubbles to stop the evil pirate



Stole the ship

The frisbee of mean

Here's hoping we don't get any snow tomorrow ... sorry to my teacher friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!